The Los Angeles Chapter of the UC-Berkeley Haas Alumni Network is excited to invite you to our next industry event:
The 2012 Healthcare Forum
Big Reform is Coming: How will impending healthcare changes affect you, your family and your business?
With skyrocketing costs, rampant inefficiencies, poor satisfaction levels, and long waits to see providers, the U.S. healthcare system is in bad shape. Are slated healthcare reforms adequate to fix these challenges? More importantly, how will these changes affect you?
The 2012 Healthcare Forum’s panel of industry experts will debate these issues and the underlying drivers behind current reform efforts: cost, quality, and access. Come learn firsthand about the impact that current and future healthcare reform will have on you as a patient, family member, and business leader.
• Kristiana Raube, Executive Director, Graduate Program in Health Management, UC Berkeley, Adjunct Professor, Haas School of Business
• Bill Gil, CEO, Facey Medical Foundation
• Juan Davila, Senior Vice President, Blue Shield
• Linda Surapruik, Chief Compliance Officer, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
• David Westphal, Editor-in-Chief of the California HealthCare Foundation Center for Health Reporting
• COPE Health Solutions
When: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Time: 6:00PM to 8:30PM
6:00PM to 6:45PM – Networking, no host cocktail hour, complimentary appetizers
6:45PM to 7:45PM – Panelist Presentations
7:45PM to 8:30PM – Panelist Q&A
The Luxe Sunset Hotel
11461 Sunset Blvd. (just off the 405 Freeway)
Los Angeles, CA 90049
** $35, Early Registration, ends Feb. 17th
** $45, Late Registration, after Feb. 17th
** $20, Student Rate (with valid student ID at check-in) – limited quantity available: first-come, first-serve
** Networking reception includes appetizers
* Business casual dress is encouraged
* Valet parking is $7. Street parking is also available.
To register, visit our event page at:
We hope you can make it!
UC-Berkeley Haas Alumni Network – Los Angeles Chapter